Friday, November 1, 2013

happy hallows eve





halloween was an aging moment for me. for the first time in my single adult life, i had trick-or-treaters come to my door. and i was completely unprepared. "oh... would you like some dark chocolate covered acai berries that aren't in a sealed package??" awkward... thank goodness walmart is 2 minutes away from my apartment. let's just say the whole experience made me feel old. 

but i had such a fun time dressing up for halloween this year! my sister sheynah is a die-hard halloween fan. she literally plans here costumes a year in advance. i can't even come close to keeping up with her. her malificent costume was unreal. but i had fun doing my skeleton makeup to be a corpse bride. and the best part was my whole costume was free-ninety-nine!! 

i hope your halloween was a blast. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment