Monday, November 18, 2013

being better


the last few of weeks... ok the last couple of months have been some of the toughest of my life. but mostly the last few weeks. i went through a breakup and got really sick. on top of that, i have been freaking out about what to do after graduation. i have been going through a sort of a mid twenties crisis, figuring out what do i want in life, in love, in my faith. i have by no means figured anything out yet, and i'm sure i won't figure it out until it happens. but this quote really had me thinking today, so i thought i would share. i think this time is for me to become different from my college self. better than my college self. i definitely succeed some days and fall flat on my face most of the others. but we can only grow by trying right?

now if i can just make it through this week before thanksgiving break! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment